Did you know that anxiety disorders are one of the most common mental health illnesses and is on the rise, especially in children and young adolescents.
Anxiety is the bigger picture that comes from having prolonged stress for a long time, some times we don't even realise that we have such high stress levels because its just past and parcel o modern day time.
If you are pregnant or a new mum, please be aware that if you have or have had in the past severe mental health problems that you are more likely to become worse effected now then at other times in your life.
These include all mental illness, but especially bipolar, severe depression and psychosis. Please see our Coping with mental illness and anxiety for pregnancy and mums
1. Anxiety disorders are highly treatable, yet only 1 out of every 3 adults who are suffering receive treatment, and 1 in 5 teenagers.
2. There is numerous generalised terminology used for anxiety disorders, including:-
By clearing your own energy of anxiety, you help to clear your children and those around you, making way for a better today everyday.
3. On a whole, anxiety is thought to be something that is merely experienced mentally, but there are many physical signs of anxiety too, especially when having an anxiety panic attack:
4. There are many studies still being conducted on the biological factors of anxiety, but CT scans of people suffering with various anxiety disorders have shown that there is evidence of chemical imbalances.
5. Statistics show that women develop anxiety far more on average then men.
6. Anxiety is debilitating and not to be confused with simple emotions of fear. Intense feelings so tight around your chest that it constricts your breathing, makes you feel like you are going to be sick and pass out all in one big hit. This is such a bad feeling that people will go to huge lengths not to face the triggers of their anxiety- such as leaving the house, heights etc.
7. PTSD is probably more commonly known for war veteran's, but I have suffered with this from abuse growing up and from having a traumatic labour. I have also healed young adolescents and mothers with this. Commonly associated with PTSD are:
8. In close liaison to OCD, there are various "Manias" or compulsions that people suffer with, such as self harmers.
9. Those who suffer with anxiety are likely and more prone to suffer with depression too.
10. It is statistically proven that 8 out of 10 mothers suffer some form of anxiety before their child is 18 months old.
NB There are many ways to naturally beat anxiety, prescription pills are great for emergyancy use, I was so very grateful to them for them lifting me when I was at my worst, but onlt as a short term option to lift me to a place where I could get myself into a place of self healing.
Please see our post Natural Ways To Beat Anxiety For Optimal Health
I feel like me - only a better version, thank you Jeani
I had the pleasure of working with Jeanie after a pretty traumatic time in my life. I was used to conducting my own energy work yet found myself stuck for many months and I could. It work out why. Thanks to a friend and Jeani we discovered I had a shattered aura and Jeani helped me rebuild this doing some amazing remote work for me. I have also had pleasure of seeing Jeani do some healing on People with energy challenges at an event we both attended. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommend Jeani she's a fantastic worker in this space. Empathetic intuitive and such a beautiful person. I hope you get to experience a difference by working with this gifted lady.
In 5 weeks I have gone from taking 18 tablets per day for fibromyalgia and constant pain to taking 4!!
I can highly Recommend working with Jeani Howard she is truly amazing & authentic and helped me Shift the FEAR I had in relation to my 2 birthing experience! I now live in a place of happiness, life is just soooo good right now :).
Jeani Howard is an intuitive healer and award winning therapist who specialises in Pre & Post Natal care and PTSD as well as childhood trauma & anxiety. Her desire is to help as many people as possible to feel better. Help her hit her 1 million!
Living With Anxiety & Making It Work For You
Women & Mental Health – Staggering Statistics
Anxiety suffers- the 5 things they want you to know…
Are You In Pain? Physically, Mentally, Emotionally?
Are My Energies Ungrounded And Is It Affecting My Life?
Lack Of Sleep- The Silent Killer!
Are You A Victim Of Emotional Hangovers?
Natural Ways To Beat Anxiety For Optimal Health