Enter Your Details To get Your Free 30 minute Power Clearing Call To Break through the one major thing in your life thats been holding you back
Did you know that anxiety disorders are one of the most common mental health illnesses and is on the rise, especially in children and young adolescents.
Anxiety is the bigger picture that comes from having prolonged stress for a long time, some times we don't even realise that we have such high stress levels because its just past and parcel o modern day time.
If you are pregnant or a new mum, please be aware that if you have or have had in the past severe mental health problems that you are more likely to become worse effected now then at other times in your life.
These include all mental illness, but especially bipolar, severe depression and psychosis. Please see our Coping with mental illness and anxiety for pregnancy and mums
1. Anxiety disorders are highly treatable, yet only 1 out of every 3 adults who are suffering receive treatment, and 1 in 5 teenagers.
2. There is numerous generalised terminology used for anxiety disorders, including:-
By clearing your own energy of anxiety, you help to clear your children and those around you, making way for a better today everyday.
3. On a whole, anxiety is thought to be something that is merely experienced mentally, but there are many physical signs of anxiety too, especially when having an anxiety panic attack:
4. There are many studies still being conducted on the biological factors of anxiety, but CT scans of people suffering with various anxiety disorders have shown that there is evidence of chemical imbalances.
5. Statistics show that women develop anxiety far more on average then men.
6. Anxiety is debilitating and not to be confused with simple emotions of fear. Intense feelings so tight around your chest that it constricts your breathing, makes you feel like you are going to be sick and pass out all in one big hit. This is such a bad feeling that people will go to huge lengths not to face the triggers of their anxiety- such as leaving the house, heights etc.
7. PTSD is probably more commonly known for war veteran's, but I have suffered with this from abuse growing up and from having a traumatic labour. I have also healed young adolescents and mothers with this. Commonly associated with PTSD are:
8. In close liaison to OCD, there are various "Manias" or compulsions that people suffer with, such as self harmers.
9. Those who suffer with anxiety are likely and more prone to suffer with depression too.
10. It is statistically proven that 8 out of 10 mothers suffer some form of anxiety before their child is 18 months old.
NB There are many ways to naturally beat anxiety, prescription pills are great for emergyancy use, I was so very grateful to them for them lifting me when I was at my worst, but onlt as a short term option to lift me to a place where I could get myself into a place of self healing.
Please see our post Natural Ways To Beat Anxiety For Optimal Health
Jeani is an award winning therapist, healer, author and speaker. Jeani has on her own journey of healing overcome PTSD, clinical depression and agonising anxiety. A mother of 4 who suffered with birth trauma and pre and post natal depression, now prides herself on having worked with 1000's of adults, adolescents and women through pregnancy, labour and their transition into motherhood.
Understanding Anxiety & The Emotions Behind It
Living With Anxiety & Making It Work For You
Gratitude & The Law Of Attraction
Stress Versus Anxiety – What Is The Difference?
Women & Mental Health – Staggering Statistics
Microwaves, Wi-Fi, and other EMF signals linked to ill heath – headaches, fatigue, depression, anxiety, and more
Are You In Pain? Physically, Mentally, Emotionally?
Are My Energies Ungrounded And Is It Affecting My Life?
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.
30 MINUTE POWER CALL: Solve Your One BIGGEST Issue FREE